Follow me

fb lb fashiolista tumblr

Sunday, November 27, 2011

let there be morning


{f21 gold skirt, steve madden black chunky heels, bcbg black tank, jessica simpson gold earrings, f21 headband}
 I posted this look on lookbook about a month ago.  I was so surprised it was still so nice out!
I thought that it was going to be the last nice day of the year, but I was so wrong..thankfully. 
I'm thinking about doing a giveaway but i'm not sure...it might help me get more followers so that would be a plus! and theres not that many of you right now so your guys' chances of winning are really high! tell me what you think :)

1 comment:

  1. (Triple) WOow AND there is a high content of sweetness § sensuousness in your tank top's side cleavage, so softly mesmerizing I must add Dear !!! "Like a kind of Laid Back(icious) Poetry"

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    ReplyDelete